Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wow, this is all so....exciting

SO here i sit, looking at the screen and wondering what to write. I've wanted to journal or have a personal record of...something...for a while now. But fear of doing it on pen and paper and accidentally leaving it around the house prevented me. Actually scared me into not doing it.

So here it is online, in the one place she will never think to look...i am so sneaky. Nothing ever happens online u know. Everyone is so nice and trusting. Hell apparently i have about 75 million dollars in cash waiting for me in nigeria from relatives i never knew i had and business transactions i must have done wile i was drunk or stoned. Need to start saving my money so i cna afford to go there. I always wanted to take a bath in money. Just like uncle scrooge in the money bin. Sounds dirty, but dirty is good. Just wish i had a mud puddle to play in.

I guess I should say what i plan to write about, or record, or mostly just ramble. I have been "blessed" with a constantly wandering mind, looking for excitement and fun wherever i can find it. And when i can't, create it. Gets me into trouble, but i can say that it certainly makes things exciting. Just ask my targets..er...i mean friends.

ohh yeah..what this will all be about...fun, and capturing the things and thinks in life that make me laugh, smile and think. I feel i must warn anyone unfortunate enough to wander in here though, some shit might be disturbing, some othere might be bitching and moaning and crying "woe is me, woe is me", but for the most part, it will be ....me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home