Sunday, January 22, 2006

The natives are restless....


This is my cat Banshee. Or the Banch, little man i got a few others for him as well. With all these names, is it any wonder why he is messed up. THen again, upon further review, that could be directly attributed to me. I am not sure if to many people can sneak up a cat. I am one of the people that can. I scare teh shit out of him constantly, i think he likes it though. Really..i do.

I bought my fiance a camera for Xmas and we are going nutso with hte picture taking. I think its to make up for lost time. I have been told though that if any "personal" pictures find themselves ANYWHERE besides the camera screen, i wil become a eunuch while i am sleepin. I am a pretty heavy sleeper and generally don't wake up for anything, so i believe her, and i am scared.

This is my other cat, Serena. If you see her in person, you wil notice that she looks like one of those alien pictures. All eyes and ears. I found her one day while i was wandering through my appartment building, originaly i thought she was a bunny. No idea why, the tail should have clued me in, but anyway. I thought she was a bunny. And i was going to hug her and kiss her and love her forever, and i was going to call her...Oops caught myself befor i wandered too far there. She for some reason likes "fresh" water from the tap and will sleep in the bathroom sink until she gets some. Remember i was saying that i like to sneak up on cats. She gets it too lol. WHen she catches me on the way in, i am nice and turn it on just a little bit. She just lies there and lets it run off of her before she gets up and drinks. Other times when i do sneak up on her, i crank the faucet on, which freaks her out. She will litteraly jump out of the sink, stand there with that "freaked out cat look". You know the one..where their eyes are all big, their ears are twisted backwards and have that "WHY IS MY ASS WET" look.


ROFLStrange thing...i always hated cats..must be losing my mind. Have u seen my baseball?.



This is them playing. Personally, i think he is trying to hump her. Since he is my cat, he probably is. strange thing, they are both fixed. Silly cats...Hm, looking at the picture closer, they actually look like devil spawn. I got them once with red eyes(instead of glow in the dark ones), that was freaky , i'll try to find it.

Well, i love my "kids", they make you feel accepted even when they look at you with an air of superiority. I am the owner, i have control, Screw you, i just won't change the cat box, ooh thats right u'll poop all over the house. You win this one, I'll do it, but i won't be happy about it. You know that if you didn't feed em, they'd just start gnawing on my toes/fingers etc while i was sleeping, and if you read above, heavy sleeper, probably not a good idea. Hmm, gues that makes me a hostage. Dammit, when can i be the one making the rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home